41 Howard Avenue
Dee Why, NSW, 2099
You'll love it because...
- It's only 4 minutes walk to Dee Why Beach, cafes, restaurants and pubs.
- Close to public transports. Direct buses to Sydney CBD and Chatswood run every 3/5 minutes.
- Afternoon light (from 12pm to 4pm) is amazing.
- Coles, Chemist and Fancy Clothes Shop are just across the road.
- Tidy and modern home environment for any photoshoot that requires a "home ambiance".
Book your shooting
Hire this location for your indoor photoshoots. Hourly and half-day rates available. Use the calendar below to book the studio. If you require additional details, please send me an email.
Terms and conditions
- Studio hire hourly rate is $30/h.
- Minimum booking is 2 hours ($60).
- Maximum booking is 8 hours.
- Once the booking is made, you will be asked to pay a deposit of $30.
- 48-hours cancellation policy applies. If you do not cancel your booking before 48 hours, I will retain the deposit.
- Minimum notice for bookings is 24 hours.
- The studio has to be left clean and tidy. If reasonable cleaning conditions are not met, you might be charged for an additional 1 or 2 hours.
- Any item that is damaged or stolen will have to be repaired/replaced at your own expenses.
- I don't accept overnight guests and the studio is not available for any other scope other than shooting and/or video recording.
- Week days leasing might be available. Please contact me directly to check if the studio is available.
- Furniture and decorations can be moved. However, please be careful not to scratch the timber in the living room. Also, please make sure to leave the unit as it was before your entry.
- If you are using the bedroom, please do not go under the covers.